I feel like there is so much to do and no time to do it! I'd post a "to-do" list, but I think it might freak me out a little if I saw it all in writing.
I have had a few thoughts as of late. I'll share.
- I have to thank my MOH for the recent, sweet email.
- I have to thank Tabitha now for all that she is doing to help me for free. I had a recent mini-crisis (OK, not a crisis, but perhaps a change of direction) and she stepped in today and just took care of shit. Thank God.
- I have to thank Alecia for her humor and love and support. Good friends are just the best.
- I want to thank my blog readers for their support and feedback. You are an incredible group of friends, family and total strangers who make my days brighter with comments, comebacks and witty repartee.
- I love The Candyman something fierce!
Oh - and don't forget people. You need to enter my fabulous contest to win 100 FREE Save the Date Cards from Rachel Jasper Designs. Have you entered? No? Then go here! This is group participation, people!