Friday, August 14, 2009

{Winner Announced!} Rachel Jasper Design

OK, I wasn't going to post the winner until I could get home tonight and post, but our server went down this a.m. and I found myself strangled to a blinding stop by the IT department. I had neither my email or the Internet (*gasp*) so did a manual random draw of all the winners.

Last night, I wrote down everyone's name who entered and then ticked off how many entries they had. I had that list in my purse this morning (when did I do that?). So what I did was I assigned a person a number and entered that number the number of times a person had an entry. For example, Miss Sarah Elizabeth was #1 and had five entries because she commented, blogged, tweeted, follows moi and now follows Rachel. Five entries, five little number 1's. I did this for 22 different people. I put the numbers on an Excel spreadsheet and printed them out and cut them into tiny strips.


Then I put all the numbers in a bag and gave the bag a good shake. Kind like I wanted to give to Bitchface and Dickhead this morning. *See previous post.*

Then I closed my eyes and picked a strip of paper. I don't have a photo of this because my eyes were closed. Duh. Here's the number I picked:

And here's the name that the number two corresponds with (please disregard the psychotic chicken scratch, also known as my handwriting):

So the winner of the 100 FREE Custom Save the Dates is BRITTNEY!!!!! She's got a blog too! It's Sand Dollars and Sunflowers! Miss Brittney, please email me at thethirtysomethingbride@gmail.com so I can give you the super secret password identifier code to share with Rachel.

But wait, there's more! I got an email last night from Rachel and she's decided to offer another incredible opportunity for all of you who entered, but didn't win.

If you entered the contest, place an order with Rachel by August 31st and she will give you 10 % off any pre-designed invitation set (customized with your colors)! Rachel's pre-designed sets run about $415 for 100 invitations, RSVPs and coordinating envelopes! Contact her now before she books up! racheljasperdesign@gmail.com

Thanks to everyone who commented, follows, tweeted and posted! It was a great contest! Thanks to Rachel too for the incredible contest!

4 comments:

  1. OMG! I WON! lol I NEVER win anything! =) I'll send off my e-mail now! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here they are! =) http://sanddollarsandsunflowers.blogspot.com/2009/12/save-date-revealed.html

    ReplyDelete