Oh, you guys are so lucky. I totally want to back up two months and wear a garter like this! Well, I can live vicariously through other brides quite well, so I hope you all enter this fabulous new contest!
Remember a couple weeks ago when I showed all those pretty garters from Florrie Minton Couture? No? Well, go here and read about it.
I just love the look and style of these beautiful garters so much that I had to offer them as a contest! Had to! Good thing Claire, the brains, brawn and beauty behind Florrie Mitton, was game.
Alright, alright. I'm getting to the contest already. Claire has most graciously agreed to offer one of her available styles (your choice) to one incredibly lucky reader. Don't see the perfect garter? That's OK. She'll just go ahead and create a custom-made garter just for you. Yes, ladies. You read that correctly. Custom-made. All for you. For free.
So here's what ya gotta do. And of course, the more you do, the more entries you get!
1. Go to Florrie Mitton Couture and pick out your fave style. Since Claire doesn't have a blog yet, go ahead and add her to your favorites on Etsy if you are lovin' her stuff like I do.
2. Come back here and leave me a comment. (1 entry)
3. Become a follower if you aren't already or tell me that you're a current follower. (2 entries)
4. Tweet! Tweet! Tweet! Ya gotta follow me on Twitter so I can read it! Don't forget to tell me you did! (3 entries)
5. Re-post this contest on your blog and let me know you did! (4 entries)
6. Get the word out there about these beautiful garters! If you post the info on another wedding board or chat room, please include the link in your comment! (5 entries)
This contest will run all week long while I'm slaving away at a conference in Dallas. The contest will close at midnight on Friday, December 4th! Get your entries in! Have fun!