Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Dress - Round Three

The Monday after my visit to The White Room, I started hitting the Internet hard. I found Faccio Bridal was near my office so visited them up one afternoon. While they have a beautiful store filled with gorgeous dresses, they were mostly $2000 and up. I didn't even try a dress on. Boo. Hiss.

A week or so before, I had gone to another, smaller Bridal Show at The Frist Museum where I met A Bride's Storey shop owner, Melissa. I called her up and made an appointment at her uber-cute shop in Murfreesboro, TN. My appointment ran late, but Melissa didn't even bat an eyelash. She was incredibly patient as I tried on dress after dress. I loved these two gowns from Essense of Australia:
Essence of Australia style #CJ155, photo courtesy of essensedesigns.com


Essence of Australia style #D841, photo courtesy of essensedesigns.com
I left the store empty handed with a heavy heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment