Friday, April 24, 2009

Nashville Vintage Weekend!


A quick update on some vintage news for my Nashville peeps! My good pal Trisha, owner of Nashville's numero uno vintage clothing shop, The Hip Zipper has the following info to share:

LOTS of Vintage in Nashville this weekend!

- The Waldon Artisan Market is going on this weekend from approx 9:00am until 4:00pm Saturday and Sunday! They're located at the 1900 block of Eastland Across the street from Rosepepper Mexican Cantina. Lots of great vendors selling their crafty and vintage wears!

- There are also lots of great vintage clothing vendors set up at the Tennessee State Fairgrounds Flea Market this weekend. Most notably: Closet Case Vintage is located outside the Rabbit Barn in Booth 73, Parlour Vintage is located in front of Shed 4, Booth 4027, and Dianne Grossman's spot is INSIDE the Rabbit Barn - you can't miss the mass of vintage on the racks inside.

The market looks pretty swollen with merchandise of ALL kinds, so head out there if you can and see what treasures you can find.

We hope to see you TOO (at some point in the weekend)

We've put out all our spring summer stuff that we've been saving up the past year... waiting for the right season...

There are also even more NEW vintage acquisitions that will be inventoried, washed & put on the racks soon. This includes men's & women's clothing. LOTS more to put out when I can get to it! Keep checking back!

Have a great weekend ya'll, and we appreciate your business!

Love!
Hip Zipper Vintage

I sent my darling Trisha (who is the world's sweetest shop owner) some photos of stuff I was looking for and I got a text message from her today telling me to stop by the store this weekend. I wonder what kinds of goodies she found!?! How am I going to fit all this in with all the other stuff I'm supposed to be doing? Oh, who am I kidding? I am SO going vintage shopping.

Check out her awesome store!



All photos courtesy of Heidi Ross. Her stuff rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment