Thursday, October 29, 2009

Humongous Bows

Just tell me now so I can go open my own Etsy shop toute de suite. Is the giant flower hair toy craze over yet? Or does it need to get even bigger? Like this:

Source

I mean, seriously. How big do the flowers really need to get?

Really? Really?
Source

So instead, I'm going to follow in the footsteps of Miss Melissa Sweet and start making my own giant head bows.




Since we all know how much I like tying bows, I'm sure this will be a rousing success.

3 comments:

  1. In lieu of a bow, I'll be putting a live peacock on my head. It seems to be the trend? Started by none other than Carrie Bradshaw, mais non?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out the Liaison shop on Etsy. It's from a woman that was in my parent participation class (A Mommy and Me kind of thing). Last I knew, she was teaching spin classes. Then, recently, I saw her in a yarn/fiber shop, and I found out she's been making these things and Courtney Love bought one and wore it in a magazine, and now her stuff is all the rage. You never know what can happen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO FUNNY! The shop that GEW mentions above is exactly where I found these hair toys. Now I know where I can find her, personally. :)

    ReplyDelete