Sunday, June 28, 2009

SPLASHED!


I've been so busy with travel and work, I've so neglected the blog part of blogging! In the recent past, I was "Splashed" by two fellow bloggers, Sarah Elizabeth and Marian over at Escaping the Single Life.

The Splash Award is given to alluring, amusing, bewitching, impressive and inspiring blogs. When you receive this award you must:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate up to 9 blogs which allure, amuse, bewitch, impress or inspire you.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let your nominees know that they have been splashed by commenting on their blog

Thanks so much for the kudos, you guys! I really appreciate it. In addition to these two wonderful fellow bloggers, I'd like to "Splash" a few of my favorites!

Liza Hippler at Maiden to Married. Liza has some wonderful insights for brides. She has been an amazing "resource" for me and I am so thankful to have met her.

Kristina over at Wedding on Half a Dime. I love her style!

Sharon and Jonathon over at Jonathon Campbell's blog. I truly believe that choosing these guys as our photographer was kismet, fate, karma - something. These two have become a wonderful addition to our lives.

Ashely of Ashley's Bride Guide. Because she's freakin cool, that's why.

Luzel, Mandy and Sharon from iDIY. I love this site for all it's amazing freebies, downloads, ideas and insights. Just love it. You must go check it out.

Thanks again to Marian and Miss SE for the award!

No comments:

Post a Comment