Friday, June 19, 2009

WeddingChannel.com Bridal Blog Awards!


WeddingChannel.com is hosting their first ever Bridal Blog Awards! They are asking for nominations so that they can "channel" the best of the best! I went to the nomination board and have found a ton of blogs I didn't even know existed. Very cool. While I feed my blog addictions on a daily basis (I'm suffering some DT's while overseas!), it's always cool to find new and exciting blogs to read!

I would be flattered as all hell to be nominated, that's for sure. However, if you've got a favorite you need to share with the bridal community, I highly suggest it. There are so many great people out there working hard to bring so much information to the wedding community. I know I would have continued to feel a bit lost without this bevy of information. It's the people involved who support me and other brides on a more personal level who deserve some props! To nominate a candidate, go here:

Nominate me for the WeddingChannel.com Bridal Blog Awards!

No comments:

Post a Comment