Monday, July 13, 2009

Honest Scrap

The Future Mrs. Smith, a fellow Nashville bride to be, tagged me for the Honest Scrap Award. The rules are that you need to list 10 things your readers don't know about you. Then you tag 10 other bloggers to do the same...
1. I've got some freaky shoulder blades that allow me to clap behind me back (not with fingers pointing down, but just like in front, only in back!).
2. I'm a Marine Brat and have lived like, everywhere. Seriously, I've lost count of how many times I've moved. Pushing 30, I think. High 20's at least.
3. I wasn't going to go out on a second date with The Candyman because his eyebrows were like paint brushes, they were so long. A friend brilliantly informed me that eyebrows can be trimmed, but personalities could not be. She had a good point - and a correct one at that!
4. I was the height I am now (5'10") when I was 12. Yeah.
5. I have an older brother who is an amazing artist. He has a new website. Check it out!
6. The Candyman and I talked about having a "Puppy Pit" at our reception. Well, everyone loves puppies and we thought it would be fun to have a place to go play with puppies. It wasn't a serious consideration, but think about how fun it would be to go play with a pile of puppies!
7. I *heart* Bikram yoga, but am on a money saving hiatus. That shit ain't cheap.
8. I so wanted to be the popular girl in high school. Now I'm glad I wasn't.
9. I made extra money when I was 20-nothing and broke by entering dance contests at local clubs (no you freaks, they weren't of the stripping variety!). I won them too! :)
10. I drank a bottle of Tabasco on a $20 bet. I should have held out for $50. I was sober.

So I'm supposed to call out 10 more people, but I've been known to break a chain letter or two. Don't hate. Here's a picture of my kitty in the sunshine. How can you feel animosity when they are pictures of sleepy, warm kitties?



4 comments:

  1. Umm, I love the idea of the puppy pit!! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. weird visual on the shoulder blade clap thing. Then I realized what you meant. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thursday info: http://unabridgedbride.eventbrite.com Spread the word!

    ReplyDelete
  4. (oh, and you have a free seat for entering the contest. Did you know that? Don't you read my blog!?)

    ReplyDelete