Saturday, May 30, 2009

Deadline for Contest Extended!

Hey Everyone! I've got to head out of town on Sunday for work for a few days! Don't worry, I've got some posts to share! Mere travel will not keep me from the blogosphere. Oh, no it will not.

However, I won't be able to announce the winner of the Moments of Elegance contest for a $50 Gift Certificate. That means, you can still comment, follow and button-post to enter! If you'd like to enter the contest, just go read about it and enter here! You could get some good stuff for $50! I'll be back on Tuesday, hopefully with results posted Wednesday. Have a great weekend!

P.S. The new Poetic ruffle shoes came today. They were so incredibly painful, I could barely walk across the living room. Crippling, at best. Back to Zappos they go. And the quest continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment