Thursday, September 3, 2009

{A Contest!} Piles of Wedding Crap!

I know you've got one. Or two. Maybe more? I know I do.

May I present to you The Wedding Closet....


We seem to have run out of room there, so may I now present to you The Wedding Dining Room Table.....


We also have The Wedding Attic and The Wedding Office, both brimming with all kinds of crap. I am a bit of a neat freak, so all the clutter is starting to get to me. We are going to have to do something about the dining room table because another month of that table will send me over the edge. Must get The Candyman to move it all up to The Wedding Office. Consolidation is what I need.

I was thinking I'd love to run some sort of contest. I don't know what I'd offer as a prize (maybe the simple recognition is enough?), but I think it'd be totally awesome to see pictures of other people's PWC (Piles of Wedding Crap). Everyone could send them in, I could post them and then we could vote for the best PWC. Think of the glory and fame of winning such a prestigious award. I'd at least send you a certificate. I've got plenty of leftover card stock.

Totally going to have that contest. I've just decided. Email me your best picture of your awesome PWC. I'll give everybody until Monday 9/7/09 at midnight. That way, you've got the long weekend to snappy snappy and send. Send them to me at thethirtysomethingbride@gmail.com. Good luck!

Will my faithful followers help me get the word out? Re-post, Twitter, Facebook. You know the drill! I can't wait to see what I get!

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious. We have a wedding "office" which is really my office which is really not my office since I can't even walk in there. We also have other wedding areas throughout the house...great contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, lady! I fear I'm not far enough along in the planning process to claim a great deal of "piles". However, I have assigned our extra guest room the title the "Wedding Room." Everything is in there for now.

    ReplyDelete