Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Quickie!

The timing is so awesome.

I have been avoiding Style Me Pretty for quite some time now for several reasons:

1. Bridal remorse....coulda/shoulda/woulda.
2. No more DIY ideas need to be floating around in my head.
3. Irritations at the repetitive "teasers" and then hella long, parts I, II and III wedding recaps. Enough already.

However, they are still in my Google Reader, so I can't avoid them unless I oust them all together and I'm not quite ready for that kind of separation anxiety.

Look at what they posted! There's my new bolero! What's funny, is my dress is similar to hers. Hoping my brown one will look just as groovy.

4 comments:

  1. Sweet! Kismet? Fate? Coincidence? Who cares!! I love it and you are going to look spectacular!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your story on the profile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info on the balero. I ordered it rush too. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete