Monday, September 7, 2009

La-la-loving Rue La La!


Oh. My. God. Can I tell you how much I love this freaking dress? It's Nicole Miller and it's on RueLaLa for another day. I think I want it, but it's $199, which is a little bit more than The Thirty-Something Bride can blow these days. Like $100 more. :( Wedding saving sucks. But, it's almost over! Yeehaw! However, I do "need" a rehearsal dress. I mean, I probably don't "need' something this major, but with some casual sandals and jewelry, I could pass it off, right? Of course, I'd have to go buy the casual sandals and jewelry. *Le sigh.*



Thoughts from the blog-o-sphere please? Do I keep looking or blow the cash? I think I need to ponder this one for a bit. Sharon and Jonathon Campbell are coming over for wine drinking and food munching tonight so I'll ask her what she thinks too. I just adore this dress.
Butt-ruching always makes me look like I have an ass. I have what a friend in college calls a "Shoop Ass." What's a "Shoop Ass" you say? Let me tell you. When you don't have a "Shoop Ass" and a man places his hand on the small of your back and passes it down over the booty, there's stuff that gets in the hand's way. If you have a flat booty like me and a guy (or girl, whatever blows your skirt) does the same thing, the hand goes "SHOOP" and falls straight down. That, my friends, its a "Shoop Ass." Feel free to share this phenomenon with others.

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh I think you should go for it! Im probably not the best person to comment though as I would prob def buy a dress if I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mattie would love the color! She picked the same for her "wedding dress" for your big day, though a shade darker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do it! Do it! It's a fabulous dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, every now and then, you've gotta splurge a little! Besides, it isn't like you're going out and buying a dress "just because"...you're buying it for your rehearsal party!! You'll remember what you were wearing that night forever...and even if you don't, there are sure to be tons of cameras snapping your every move! I say go for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, you would look great in that dress . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, yes you would look good in that!

    And from the bubble butt side of the family, be thankful for shoop.

    ReplyDelete