Monday, September 14, 2009

Oh, Hello!

Lookie what I found on shopstyle.com!

Source

Found on Forever 21 website for $19.80.

Source

Also on Forever 21 website for $24.80!

I kinda like the silver look because I think it would be an interesting accent to the champagne color of my dress. Also, the clasps and metal accents on my jewelry are silver.

I guess I could order them both and see what they look like. I can always return. That's my thing with Etsy, I might not be able to return something if it isn't right or doesn't fit. Does anyone know the return policies of Etsy? Does it depend on the shop?

4 comments:

  1. Totally depends on the shop. Love your choices - man should have gotten my bm dresses there and saved a few hundred bucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the colored one, such a rich color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny, as I just bought the silver one. last week from F21. It came yesterday, and I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete